Director of Marketing Content:
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will develop, create and implement marketing initiatives and activities for the Credit Union products and services based on analysis and overall Credit Union strategy while maintaining the corporate brand. These initiatives include campaigns, events, direct mail, print, social media, email, ad buys and web management. This position will manage the Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) system designed to analyze and increase member value by monitoring member preferences, trends, and product history. A Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant reports to this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategy and Planning:
- Work to establish plans and strategies to reach corporate goals, and assess performance against set goals, for traditional and digital delivery channels by creating and gathering metrics for performance.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of local competitive product offerings and trends including deposits, loans and fee-based products.
- Monitor and improve existing practices for strategic growth that will enhance the credit union’s competitive advantages.
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and online marketing performance metrics to forecast trends and identify new opportunities.
- Interact with Sales and Service, Lending and IT to optimize member experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Manage and utilize MCIF to pull lists and reports for pre- and post-marketing analysis. Using reports analyze and predict behavior to improve targets and increase success of promotions and marketing programs.
- Manage the relationship with the third-party service providers ensuring requested services and results are achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring that the products, services resonate with the current and potential members while guarding the brand voice, look and feel. (Curator of the brand)
- Comply with regulatory agency and credit union standards by maintaining awareness of all applicable external and credit union advertising standards, monitoring credit union’s communications to ensure continuing compliance, providing periodic reporting on program compliance and implementing and adhering to consistent policies and procedures for the credit union.
- Present observations information results and other points of interest to the Board and Senior Management when requested.
Channel Content and Design:
- Develop and successfully execute digital delivery channel strategies, business plans, and budgets.
- Oversee and create content for the website and social media channels to bring greater brand awareness and increase member engagement.
- Establish acceptable service standards and procedures, for the digital channels, in order to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Communicate regularly with sales and service staff as necessary, to advise and discuss strategies and action plans concerning products and services through digital delivery channels.
- Creative design projects could include collateral materials, newsletters, flyers, posters, window display graphics, etc. Graphic design for all aspects of our online presence including, but not limited to, websites, intranet sites, mobile banking, and smart phone applications.
Website, eCommerce and Social Media:
- Ownership of company website(s) including content, creative and vendor management.
- Maintain, conceive and develop high-quality content to promote Credit Union products based on established goals and campaigns.
- Maps the flow of the site, creates general graphics, and establishes the overall look and feel of our website(s). Provides specifications to website developer and hosting company for development of databases, interactive programs and custom graphics, as necessary.
- Utilize analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) and other data driven techniques to identify member needs, enhance online user experience and provide cross-selling opportunities.
- Work with Internal Auditor to ensure site is in compliance with state and federal regulations, including ADA compliance.
- Manage, build, execute, and automate email marketing campaign channels.
- Create, implement and maintain the Credit Union’s social media/online marketing programs and deployment based on overall corporate strategy. Create content and respond to inquiries to increase Credit Union awareness and interaction with members.
- Work with site developer to monitor SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs to deliver efficient site traffic.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties as assigned by the Vice President Marketing.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5-7 years of integrated marketing experience, financial industry preferred.
- Meet or exceeds performance standards.
- Responsible for maintaining Credit Union’s quality service and brand standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, with staff, senior. management, Board of Directors and outside vendors.
Call Center Representative
Some of the responsibilities for this position are:
- Greet members and guests on the phone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answers telephone/secure mail inquiries from members regarding loan and deposit services, credit, debit and ATM cards, account information, transfer requests, withdrawals, stop payments, check supplies, or any other member request concerning products and services of the credit union.
- Responds to the members’ inquiries regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, account usage charges, interest rates on savings and loan products, resolving account discrepancies, and assisting members to make the most effective use of services offered by the credit union.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent preferred but not required
- Two years financial institution experience, preferably in IRA’s, new accounts and loan processing or other call center experience preferred
Loan Servicing Clerk:
Under general supervision and in accordance with established policies and procedures, provides clerical support to the Loan Servicing Departments. Performs advanced and complicated clerical duties requiring considerable judgment independent analysis and detailed knowledge of departmental procedures. Possesses a thorough knowledge of policies and criteria concerning all job related responsibilities.
Some of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for following DMV procedures for the purpose of tracking the titles. Duties include printing current month “New Loans this Period” report to track loans funded in prior month; printing each loan from Episys screen showing member number, name, description, VIN#, and when loan was funded; running DMV CVR Report for lien holder and registered owner information; and using a excel tracking file containing status of title.
- Responsible for timely release of titles using DMV reports
- Associate can handle DMV paperwork through the West Covina DMW office by mail or if needed travel to the local DMV office to expedite the process
- Ensure that all documentation and file maintenance is accurate and complete
- Generate, monitor, report and update statistical information to Loan Servicing Manager regarding collection activities
- Assure all notifications are accurate and sent in a timely manner (i.e. delinquency notices and letters)
- Responsible for checking and verifying non-routine bills, schedules, receipts, invoices and other documents; maintaining complicated records requiring classification and compilation of varied information
- Performs complicated reconciliation and control functions, and complies special studies where analysis of complicated data is required
- Should be able to independently answer correspondence, handle inquires, complaints or adjustments
- Follow up and maintain accurate accounting of all payments received on charge-off loans or accounts in the hands of collection agencies
- Follow up and maintain all data regarding member claims for disability, GAP, and warranties
- Assist members with disputes regarding negative reporting of credit obligations
- Minimum of one year DMV experience preferably in a financial institution
- Or one year minimum Clerical experience preferably in a financial institution
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.