There are many ways to qualify for membership.
Immediate family member of a current Gain FCU member.
Employee of one of the following companies:
- City of Burbank, California;
- Burbank City Employees Association, AFSCME 3143 who work in Burbank, California;
- Employees of FotoKem Film and Video who work in Burbank,California;
- Employees of Burbank Community YMCA who work in or are headquartered in Burbank, CA;
- Employees and members of International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees IATSE Local 33 in Burbank, CA.
A member of one of the following organizations:
- Friends of the Burbank Public Library in Burbank, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on September 15, 1999; *
- Burbank Historical Society in Burbank, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on July 20, 1993; *
- Burbank Association of Realtors, Burbank, California;
- Mother's and their Daughters - Ticktockers of the Burbank Chapter, National Charity League, INC.;
- Members, volunteers and Docents of the Autry Museum Docent Council.
Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of the credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families or household; and organizations of such persons. As it relates to eligibility to join this credit union, immediate family member is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild if not living in the same residence. This would include stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships. Household is defined as persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit, including any person who is a permanent member of or participates in the maintenance of the household. Temporary employees described in the above field of membership are eligible to join the Credit Union. Burbank Police Reserves and the Police Chaplains are considered employees of the City.
Questions? Give us a call at (818) 846-1710