Mobile Banking gives you secure, on-the-go access to your accounts so you can manage your money wherever you are.
Don't have an Online Banking password? Give us a call at (818) 846-1710 and ask for a temporary password.
With Mobile Balance Transfer, it's an easy way to transfer a high rate credit card balance from another institution to your existing Mastercard or Line of Credit.*
1. Login to Mobile Banking and select "Transfer a Loan Balance."
2. Enter the required information from the payment coupon of the balance you want to pay off.
3. Choose the loan that you are using to payoff the existing loan.
4. Confirm your payoff and you're done.
Questions? Give us a call at (818) 846-1710.
* Not all members will qualify. Certain restrictions apply. All loans are subject to Gain Federal Credit Union standard lending rules and requirements. Contact the Credit Union for complete details.
Mobile Bill Pay lets you make bill payments through your smart phone - without writing a check, buying a stamp or licking an envelope.
For questions or help give us a call at (818) 846-1710
Mobile Deposit lets you securely deposit a check using your mobile device that has a camera. Download the Gain Mobile App to your smartphone, sign in to your account and tap the Mobile Deposit link on the main menu screen. Now there's no need to drive to the Credit Union or an ATM.
Card Control lets you immediately switch your cards on or off from your smartphone or tablet, all in real-time. You can set a daily spend limit for each card to actively manage your expenses. Plus you can view your card billing information and expiration dates.
So how do you get Card Control? Download the Gain FCU Mobile app, then log in and tap the 'Card Controls' option.
Must be enrolled in Online Banking to use the Mobile App and Mobile Card Control
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (800) 622-3328 during regular business hours for assistance. Regular business hours are Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and Saturday (Telephone Hours Only) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm