The Trilogy Continues
The epic trilogy reaches its thrilling third installment. That's right, for the third time ever, we'll be hosting a Contactless Shred Day at our Burbank headquarters.
We invite you to our Member Shred Event on:
Saturday, October 9th from 9:00 am – Noon PDT (or until trucks are full).
This event will be just like the drive-in movies! Gain staff will be on hand to unload your shreddables from your vehicle’s trunk or hatch and you will remain in your vehicle. To ensure the safety of members and staff, masks will be required for all persons attending the event.
This shredding service is for PAPER ONLY. No e-waste. Shredding services are available to MEMBERS ONLY.
Here's How We're Limiting the Risk
- Before heading to the event, have all your shreddables ready in bags or boxes, placed in your vehicle’s trunk or hatch and labeled “SHRED”.
- Once you arrive at the event, wait for a Gain staff member to provide assistance and traffic directions. Please DO NOT get out of your vehicle.
- Pop the trunk or hatch (when asked) and we will deliver your shred items to the shred truck.
- Drive home with the peace of mind that your documents have been securely shredded. There will be a limit of three banker boxes or one large trash bag per member present.
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming event, please contact us during normal business hours and we will get your questions answered. We hope to see you at Shred Day and thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience as we modify the event to serve you as safely as possible.
Shred Day Driving Directions
Approach by heading north on Lamer St. from Clark Ave. and turning right into the alley that borders the South side of our employee parking lot at 1918 W. Magnolia Blvd.
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ITEMS ARE SHREDDABLE
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT BOXES THAT INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Batteries of Any Type
- Large Metal Objects
- Electronic Devices
- Food, Glass, Cans, etc...
- Candy/Food Wrappers
- Hand Tissues
- Cardboard Tubes
- Ink Cartridges and Toners
- Rolled Receipts
- Hanging or Metal Tabbed Folders
- Binder Clips
- Electrical Items
- Hard Drives
- Bound Notebooks or Portfolios
- Office Supplies, Hole Puncher, Staple Remover, etc...
- Nuts and Bolts